Well, only got 19 responses from 300+ followers so we will use some of those ideas for the next sculpture. Thanks to those who suggested things; some a bit odd, some intriguing.
Here it is:
So here is what we will be addressing from your list of wants:
1. A small child in action (we will look at the proportions of the child). We will also cover putting clothes on a full figure sculpt.
2. An armature for a more complex set of figures where the largest figure seems to have little support.
3. More expressive faces.
4. A hybrid creature- in this case a sumo wrestler and an octopus.
5. Tentacles and how to get them to not break for shipping.
6. Sculpting a "nightmare".
7. Maybe we can add a tattoo to the critter just because you asked so nicely.
Sorry that we won't be getting to the Equine hybrid for those who asked. Good idea, maybe later this year.
This is the rough design. Hopefully the final piece will flow a little better. I definitely do better with sculpture than I do sketches.
We will start next time with laying out and creating the armature for this piece.
Have a great day!